viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Quantity Is Job 1 EP (1998)


Tracklist:
"Five Iron Frenzy - My Evil Plan to Save the World"
"Five Iron Frenzy - All That is Good"
"Five Iron Frenzy - Dandelions"
"Five Iron Frenzy - One Girl Army"
"Five Iron Frenzy - Sweet Talkin' Woman"
"Five Iron Frenzy - When I Go Out"
"Five Iron Frenzy - Get Your Riot Gear"
"Five Iron Frenzy - The Untimely Death of Brad"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Salsa)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Meat Loaf)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Country)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Heavy Metal)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (R&B)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Reggae)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Cha Cha)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - These Are Not My Pants (The Rock Opera) (Hip-Hop)"
"Five Iron Frenzy - When I Go Out/Kingdom of the Dinosaurs" [Hidden Track]

descargalo aqui

http://rapidshare.com/files/121092278/Quantity_Is_Job_1__EP_.rar

METALSANTS RECORDS
R.I.P.
C.2008

No hay comentarios: